"A fat, lumbering monster. Their wild clan lives deep in the forest, but the rise in numbers has driven them to pillage the country-side. Upon finding prey, they shriek and charge."
—Book of Prophecy
- Weakness: Bomb
- Pages: 81-82
- Original Title: Stone Goblin
- Original Codes: Stone x3
- Mental Map Upgrade Gains: None/2nd upgrade/4x4
Extra Info - Location:
- Grana Plains 2, Plus Future Vision: "Monsters on the Move!"
- Grana Plains 4
- Grana Plains 8 (Cutscene only)
- Three-Way Road Ruins, Plus Future Vision: "Goblin King Attack!"
- Grana Plains 14
- Hidden Meia 16
- Granatum Forest 1
Related Quiz Questions:
- Q: What is the fat monster seen in the fields? A: Goblin
- Q: When you first met Duran outside of the cemetary, what was he facing? A: Goblin
The first monster the player encounters in the game. Fat, squat, and covered in a thick gray hide, the goblins are more imposing to look at than they are threatening to fight. Their weakness is the Bomb weapon, and they are said to live in thick forests. The goblins wield heavy stone tomahawks and have tattoo-like decorations on their bodies.