- There are many spots that provide excellent views. Searching for them is just one way to enjoy the plains.
- Battle: Pog
- Scan: None
- Center, grass tuft (easiest way to find is to walk from the large rock in the Upper-right, heading to the Lower-left. After crossing the Map's "Crease", it will be the grass directly to your right): "The blades of grass rub lightly against you."
- Center left, small rock (face up under rock): "A large and well-formed rock. Might make a good throwing weapon."
- Center bottom, small rock (face up under rock): "They say its underside teems with bugs, but is it true?"
- Top right, grass tuft slightly lower-left of dark layered rock: "The waves of grass look like Mother Nature's carpet."