- Wargliss Fort stand-by room. Most tactics place soldiers atop the ramparts as archers. When necessary, they take to the field and fight hand-to-hand. Here, they prepare before heading out, and leave thoughts of family and friends.
- Battle: Moloch
- Scan: Broadsword (scan/on ground)
- Exits: Wargliss Fortress 2 (right)
- Top left, stack of flat crates (face left at crates): "The boxes are stuffed with sand. Must've been their last barricade."
- Top center, wall behind Broadsword (face up under wall): "Names are carved into the walls."
- Top right, fire holder stand (face right at holder): "This candlestick looks like an antique."