- "Prime Minister of Waisen Empire and sorcerer. A twisted man, who mutters to himself one minute, then cackles loudly the next."
—Book of Prophecy
- Prime Minister of Waisen Empire and sorcerer. A twisted man, who mutters to himself one minute, then cackles loudly the next.
Changes per action/storyline:
- Made half of his body into a monster to live longer, but some say it broke his heart as well.
- He made a bet with Olly as to who would rule the world first--by using an ancient weapon, or a demon lord. In order to make Prince Valdo into Kullervo's vessel, he first had him killed in a staged assassination, then brought him back to life afterward.
- Werman is the Prime Minister of the Waisen Empire who can use magic. In order to live longer, he turned half of his body into a monster. To make Prince Valdo an appropriate vessel for the demon lord Kullervo, he let him assassinated and brought him back to life afterwards. He made a bet with the wicht Olly, who would rule the world. Can be found in Dungeon 5 (Frannelle Castle) post-game.
- Werman has green hair and golden eyes. His bangs cover his left eye, which seems to be missing. His left side of the face is grey, which can be assumed that this is due to the fact that he turned half of his body into a monster. Werman's wearing a long blue garment with golden applications and a short blue jacket of the same kind as well as a clerical collar. He's also using a walking cane with a skull on top of it.
- Werman is a sinister plotter, who just wants power and destruction. He's mumbling in the one and screeming in the other moment.
- Starts with Shadow x4, Hope x4
- Meat, Dolls, Spirit-related things
Favorite Flower Meaning:
- Ill Intent
- Going With The Flow
- "Demonic Prime Minister Werman"
- Shadow Shadow Fate Snake
- Hya ha ha! Can I help you?
- Love: This is a marvelous gift!
- Like: Why, thank you!
- Hate: Goodness me. I don't know what to do with it.
- Repeat Gift: That again?
- Get: nothing
- During Chapter 11
- Beat Mt. Elious Dungeon
- He is one of the boss battles
- You will see him throughout the storyline but you won't be able to interact with him until you beat Kullervo one time