- "Holy King of pious Kaleila. Once a kind and pacifist ruler, he became obsessed with leaving his mark on history, and lost any interest in politics and human affairs in exchange for prestige and honor. He's always putting on a pompous performance, but he does love his Daughter Dorothea more than anyone."
—Book of Prophecy
- Holy King of pious Kaleila. Once a kind and pacifist ruler, he became obsessed with leaving his mark on history, and lost any interest in politics and human affairs in exchange for prestige and honor. He's always putting on a pompous performance, but he does love his Daughter Dorothea more than anyone.
Changes per action/storyline:
- Xenonbart is the king of Franelle and has a daughter named Dorothea. He wants to enter the history books by all means, and lost interest in politics or his subordinates. For him, all that counts is prestige and honor. But nonetheless, he loves his daughter deeply. Later on, she takes over his political affairs.
- King Xenonbart has white hair and a white beard and wears a big golden crown. He also has a golden armour and a red garment as well as a deep blue cloak. He dons a sword.
- King Xenonbart is ignorant and narcisstic. He just thinks about his honour and pride and uses his power to destroy the ones who disobey him. He's also adamant and undiscerning.
- Starts with Fame x4, Jusice x4, Copper x4
- Swords, shields, royal things (Gold Cookie, Dorothean, Jewel with high codes on)
- Effeminate things (Items that are overly delicate or have an over-refinement)
Favorite Flower Meaning:
- "Wise King Xenonbart"
- Fame, Fame, Just, Light, Light, Light
- Love: Hm, Splendid! Well done!
- Like: Well done!
- Hate: Do you intend to mock me with such gifts?
- Repeat Gift: That again? What do you take me for?
- Dorothea (daughter)
- Get: Xenoncross Sword
Meet King Xenoncross
- Starts Chapter 1
- Walk into Audience Chamber and up to the throne
Protect the Land
- Talk to the King
- Give him gifts
- He wants you to go kill the monsters in Weld River
- Go to Weld River and kill any monsters there
- Return and talk to the king
Find my Sword
- Talk to the king
- He lost the legendary Xenoncross sword in the dungeon and wants you to go get it
- Head to Dungeon 2 (Frannelle Castle)
- Scan sword Xenoncross metalize
- Make it and give it to him
- Also, get Holy King Xenoncross from King's Quarters